Tuesday 17 February 2009

Trash Ties by Heather Bailey - UK stockist!!


I have been in love with the idea of the hair accessory Trash Ties as designed/invented by the wonderful Heather Bailey since discovering them over on her blog. I have long hair and find it difficult to put it up in anything other than a ponytail. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found this lovely lady Lucy Wallis selling them online in the UK! And delivery is only £2.00 per order which is great to see.

I have gone for the Chocolate Brown in both the long and standard ties, my hair is blonde so thought this would be a nice contrast. I cannot wait to the get them and play. If the results aren't too scary I may even post a few piccies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx