Monday 15 February 2010

Roses and Check Bedding Set - Lidl

Afternoon bloggers, just found this whilst checking out what my local Lidl has on offer this week.  This room is making me want spring to be here, it looks so lovely, fresh and light.

 
It is just gorgeous I think and at only £14.99 for the double set it is a real snip at the price.  It is available at local Lidl stores this Thursday if any of you fancy adding it to your collections!

Oh and they also have this very reasonable blanket box for £19.99!
 
TTFN :o)

7 comments:

  1. Oh I will take a look, sounds great. I might be able to stretch food budget for the duvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing us this!!! Lidl often have fantastic stuff!!! Good prices too!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that looks lovely but i have faaaar too many floral duvets!! probably a good thing that i don't have a lidl near me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I "need" a new duvet set but I don't see how I can resist at that price!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous!! Do they have it in single too, I wonder? My nearest Lidl is not too far away, I will have to look!!

    Thanks for that, hun : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent Mr Angel hot foot this morning, to our local Lidl - unfortunately, they didn't have them!!! Oh no!!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bed set! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx