Thursday 25 March 2010

Ikea Rosali in a charity shop

I couldn't believe my eyes when I popped into one of my local CS today. At the back where their linens are kept was what looked like Ikea Cath Kidston Rosali bedding. Almost ran over there, think the lady thought I was slightly mad:o)
On checking the label yes it was Ikea and it was the Super King size comforter.  Gingerly turned over the price tag expecting it to be quite high but to my surprise it was only £25!  Yep that beauty was off the rail in a flash and taken to the till!
Once paid for I hot footed it back to my car and stowed it away in the boot then went back to continue my thrifty outing.
Can you see a theme building here by any chance.  This is a brand new with tags on gorgeous little girls dress with lining as well, just so pretty and also very Cath K!
The velvet on this dress is so nice, again fully lined with lovely buttons at the back. The ribbon roses and beading scattered over the dress are just exquisite!

The last bit of cash in my purse just had to go on this great chunky wooden heart tealight holder.  I love the quirky shape of the heart don't you.
The comforter is huge, it completely covers my kingsize bed right down to the floor!

A successful thrifting trip and lots of pretties, just what a girl needs to cheer her up after no boiler for a week :o) x

17 comments:

  1. What a lucky find the comforter was! Well done you

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a good find! i love the blue dress as well :-)
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :0) Well done on getting it. I feel a Rosali love spreading through blogland ;0) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fantastic find!!! Brilliant!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what an amazing bargain.. its gorgeous.. well done on your fantastic find!!!
    charl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness!! how lucky are you!!! me jealous...er ....yes!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh what a fab buy, i am sooo jealous!! well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how funny! Spring is definatly in blogland with all these rosali blooms! Lovely blog! Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love charity shops, what gorgeous bargains you found!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic find! I am so, so jealous. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Have a lovely (and warm with the new Rosali) weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOooooohhhh!!!!!! wish i could find something like that in our charity shops!!! It's gorgeous!!
    this is what i have been waiting for for ages, Rosali back in IKEA!!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ladies - ROSALI BEDDING IS BACK AT IKEA. Both white and blue background....bought one of each today. It is not available online or in their catalogue so call for stock check before you go shopping.... Prices: £24.99 king, £19.99 double, £14.99 single - bargain! Good luck - Beata (London)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant find, Where is this charity shop? Obviously not anywhere near the ones I go in hehe..x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosali bedding.... Aaaaaaaaaaaah! And I've just read in one of your comments its back in IKEA. Can't stop. I'm off to IKEA. Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving a lovely comment. Sending glitter and smiles, Emma. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi - just found you from google - searched 'Ikea rosali bedding' and, after the adverts you were at the top of the google search! I live three hours from the nearest ikea so can only admire the bedding from afar but I'm encouraged by your CS find.... I'll keep my eye out :o) Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always look in my local charity shops for Kidston-esque bedroom items but all I ever seem to find is brown/orange floral sheets! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx