Thursday 3 June 2010

I'm featured on Dotcom Giftshop

Normally my emails are like my post, mostly mailshots to stuff I've subscribed to with the odd nice personal one thrown in.  Well this evening when I got back from my mini trip to Nottingham I did my usual, switched on the laptop got myself a cuppa and started catching up on messages.  

Scrolling through my inbox my eye was caught by a message from the Dotcom Gift Shop Blog.  Being the sceptical kind I clicked on the link expecting to be taken to some advertising site, but no I landed on their official website and there I was number 24 on their 50 superb craft blogs list There are so many wonderful talented bloggers around that I feel both surprised  and honoured to be listed among them.
If you want to see the list and see all the other great blogs featured then just click here http://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/blog/50-more-craft-blogs.   And if you are anything like me you will end up clicking on their shop full of great products and find things that you want to buy.  Like this gorgeous enamel bread bin which I oh so want for my kitchen


FlowerGalore3colBg-2 copy

7 comments:

  1. Wowser, what a lovely mention and very well deserved :0) I love it there they have so many pretty things.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Brilliant Lolo and totally well deserved. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!
    Hope you had a fab time at Leona's concert..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, wow well done! Hope you get loads of visitors :)

    Have to say I am insanely jealous of that shabby chic stall you visited recently where you got the gorgeous polka dot goodies, I could easily have spent a fortune there!

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!! That is fantastic!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx