Thursday 10 February 2011

New Martha Stewart Punches on QVC

I just love Martha Stewart's craft range and already have a few of her items for my card making.  Her craft tools are easy on the eye in neutral colours which pleases me as a lot of craft tools come in some pretty garish colours.  She's just launched a new style of punch which works anywhere on a piece of paper rather than just the edges like traditional punches.  For today only they have two of the punches for £24.38 on QVC and yes you've guessed it I have ordered myself a set, well I had to didn't I.
Martha Stewart Scallop Square and Flower Set
 They showed some really cool projects using these punches and I am itching to try them out.  The presenter also mentioned that these punches would cut through lightweight fabric that had a stiffener in them, now if this works I'll be super chuffed!
Martha Stewart Heart and Butterfly Set QVC
I've gone for the first set with the scallop square and flower as this seems to be the most versatile.  The scallop square is perfect for making mini bunting on cards or pictures.  If you want to watch the demo video or even buy a set then click on this link QVC Martha Stewart Punches.

Oh no they have just put on a gorgeous floral patchwork quilt set, must turn TV off before I go bankrupt!

Thanks for popping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx