A notebook. Something us ladies like and we like to have a few of them and they have to be pretty. Even though we may only ever write shopping lists in them they have to be pretty, right. My niece is no exception to this rule and the notebook I made for her had to be extra pretty as it will journey with her on her new career in London.
I have this dreamy image of her sitting in a window seat on the train, listening to her ipod and when something inspires her she will take out this pretty notebook and jot down her thoughts and ideas. How daft amd I, yep it's lonely in my little world!
I didn't neglect the back either, it too deserves to look good for those people sat across from her on the train.
- Fabric scraps, prints are by Anna Griffin
- Sizzix Bigz Folk Hearts die cut using old beer mat
- Pinflair bookbind glue to adhere to cover
- Pink Petticoate Querty Digi Image
- Bunting clear stamps by Marion Emerson
- Square card blanks by Papermania