Sunday 5 February 2012

Snowy Sunday

Did you all wake up to snow this morning?  When I went to bed last night it was snowing but the flakes were really small and I thought, that's not going to amount to much.  Oh how wrong was I.  Look what I woke up to.
Proper snow!  Lots of lovely white fluffy snow.  Best my car has looked in a long time!  The cats weren't quite as impressed as I was though.  I love how a blanket of snow makes it so quite, it's really rather magical.  Proper winters Sunday, fire on, tv on, soft glow of white coming through the windows and a warming casserole in the oven.  Perfect.  A shame it's Monday tomorrow as Michael McIntrye would say "there's going to be chaos" lol!

Lolo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx