Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goodbye Christmas...Hello New Year!!


It came upon us so quick and then went by in a flash, can't believe it was only a week ago today we were all sat feasting at my kitchen table.  Red and white was the theme inspired by a trip to Ikea, I even upcycled a load of toilet roll tubes to make my advent calendar.  Covered in dotty wrapping paper from Primark you would never know their previous life.


Last minute batch cards made for the office.  Nothing fancy, just some stamps from Docrafts Home Spun range and bit of twine.  I actually enjoyed making these and am planning to do more stamped cards.


Now it is onto the new year ahead and I for one am itching to declutter and clean which I think hits most of us after all the excesses of the season. There is also the return to the day job.................urrgh!  One thing I am not looking forward to, I want to stay at home and play all day!  Of course I will be fine when I get there and after a few hours be right back in the swing as if we were never away.

I wish you all a VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR and look forward to lots of crafty projects shared over the coming months.

Lolo xxxxx

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx