Tuesday 21 October 2008

Don't you just love last minute orders.... not!

Had my day planned out yesterday, knew the things I needed to get done, whether they do or not is a bit hit and miss, but I had my plan and that was what counted! Doing quite well working my way down the list, a little bit sidetracked but not much. Then I get a text on my phone around lunchtime, go to investigate and it is from my darling sister, can I knock her up a 60th birthday card and matching gift bag, oh and by the way need it by this afternoon!! So there was my plan, well and truly out the window as they say! Anyway I did my sisterly duty (how could I not) and went into my craftroom and started looking for inspiration, no idea what colours/style she goes for so just went with what came to me and this was the result. Hope you like it, really hope the birthday girl likes it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx