Sunday 5 April 2009

Oh I'm in love with these cards!!

I was catching up on some of my lovely blogger's sites when my eyes were greeted with the most beautiful pictures of flowers and china over on Le monde voit l'avenir en rose. They are from a company called Abacus Cards and she had spotted them in her local Homebase.

One of my favourites is this delightful teacup one.

I popped on over to their website to have a browse and found these lovely set of vintage ones. Here I have picked out a couple of my favourites.
These bags are so pretty!

How lovely to get ready at a dresser like this!

Although I make cards it is sometimes nice to have some photographic ones to send out but ultimately I will be going there to find some that I can maybe display on my stairwell. I just love to have pretty pictures up there, reminds of me of country/stately homes ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx