Tuesday 11 August 2009

It's arrived - Sew Sunny Homestyle!

Do you want a peek inside? Of course you do! Cup of tea and biccies at the ready? Good here we go then.

I love this hanger idea with the pockets to keep bits and bobs relevant to the outfit in, fab and so easy to do!

Birds are everywhere at the moment aren't they, and you can see why. There is something rather endearing about them don't you think?

The cutest little animals and yummy fabric cakes, perfect for the waistline!

Another cake that is great for the waistline, unless you like eating soap of course ;o)

Am loving this bag and want one now!

Her signature characters appear throughout the book.

You see lots of these over at Panduro Hobby.

Luscious craftroom, Mmmmmmmm!

These are feet size pouffes

The embroidered rose looks stunning.

The ever popular preserving jars as pin cushions

Anyone for the beach! Just look how cute those beach huts are. They're about as close as I will get to owning one!

Finally at the back there are all the templates including this gorgeous rose embroidery or fabric piecing template. Just yummy!

Did you enjoy the piccies? I do hope so. I haven't stopped flicking through it since it arrived!

xx

6 comments:

  1. l've just got this book as well, l cannot put it down, so many things to make so little time.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit spooky in a nice way, have you ordered the new Cath Kidston book? l cannot await to get mine and make the bag.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book, thanks for sharing with us!!I may need to get that one at some time!!
    Roll on October too, I want to see my CK sew book!!

    Happy reading : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous book! thank you for sharing, I lvoe these books and could sit for hours wishing as I lok through them. Can you ever have too many of them? I think not.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking through your post makes me want to pick up my copy and have another browse through.

    I do love these books, they make me desperate to try and make something!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh definitely adding to wish list!...thanks for sharing Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx