Sunday 27 September 2009

Boot Sale Sunday

Mmmm lovely sunny day on a Sunday can only mean one thing, a trip to a bootsale, yay!! The last two I have been to were ones that I was selling at so was really looking forward to a mooch around today.


First up is this!! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and nor the price, £2.70!!



I've recently had a wall put back between my lounge and hallway. Took it down a few years ago and didn't like it!! That'll teach me, darn those house programmes. Now my hallway is back I've been wanting a console table to put a lamp on. Didn't think I'd get anything but then I spied this under some linens. Bought it for £3.50.



Lastly a collection of wooden frames and ribbons all for £3.00. Am planning to use the two smaller ones for signs around the house.





So that was my day today, hope you all had a good one. Thanks for popping by. xx

1 comment:

  1. you got some great things, i really want a wooden airer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx