Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines Gift Certificates

Morning everyone, hope you are having a lovely Valentines Day!  Now my pressies have been given I can share a gift booklet I made with you all.

I designed a certificate in Powerpoint a bit like a fancy cheque book.  Each cheque entitled the bearer to a treat which he would get if he cashed that cheque in!  Just a bit of fun and no cost involved but my time, so a nice thrifty gift.

The cover was made with some heavyweight cardstock, punched holes using my Crop o Dile Big Bite and threaded some garden string I had to bind it all together.  The cheques are also perforated so they tear out just like the real thing!

Heart stamp was picked up in a bargain bin a while ago and was perfect for the front cover.  Stamped with Versa Magic Cloud White chalk ink.

Off to Abba World soon, I'll be sure to post all about it. Thanks for popping by. x

5 comments:

  1. Ahh that is so sweet! Happy Valentines day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea!! Have a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!

    Glad you enjoyed your chinese meal too

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx