Friday 18 February 2011

Gok Wan's signed velvet mannequin by Corset Laced Mannequins for Breast Cancer Care

Image courtesy of Corset Laced Mannequins
The lovely Lucy over at Corset Laced Mannequins had her beautiful creations featured in Gok's Fashion series currently being shown on Channel 4.  I love watching this show for all his makeover tips on clothing and got to see this very mannequin being used in the show.  Gok and Brix have signed the mannequinn which Lucy has put up for auction on Ebay to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.  A lovely thing to do and a good cause that will be close to all us lady bloggers hearts.

If you want to pop over and have a lookey at the auction click HERE.  I shall be having a punt myself but got a feeling it may just end up being out of my league.  Lolo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx