Monday 31 October 2011

Charity Shop Finds

Since going back to work full time I don't get as much time as I used to for a mooch around the charity shops.  Last week though I managed to pop in to a couple on my lunchbreaks. 
This bowl was outside the local Cats Protection League, a favourite of mine having cats and all.  The colour goes perfectly with other bits in my lounge and I couldn't believe the sticker only said £1.  It might end up in my kitchen though once it is decorated as I can see it filled with fruit on the kitchen table.
The very next day I went into the British Heart Foundation and this jug, in almost the identical colour as the bowl, was perched high up on a shelf.  What's the chance of that happening!  Home it came with me for a mere £1.50.
See, they were made for each other.  I did enjoy my little lunchtime visits and will definitely do them again, even though it means scoffing my sarnie as I trot down the high street.  Not a pretty sight but it's all in a good cause lol!

Thanks for popping by.
Lolo xx

3 comments:

  1. hi Lolo
    love that bowl! what a find.
    Lucyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect finds. I especially love the shape and colour of the bowl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love those finds, gorgeous! And those pumpkins turned out very very well didn't they, just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx