Tuesday 11 October 2011

Gingerbread Family Wall Hanging


Been playing around with my polkadoodles cd again.  Isn't this gingerbread family just the cutest!  Everything is printed from the CD apart from the backing paper which was a freebie in Homemade magazine, you can probably see where I was too lazy to bother trimming off the label! 
Took a little bit of time cutting them all out but wasn't difficult then I just kinda sat there and chucked them all together till I was happy with the look and then glued them in place.
The little kiddie ones are the best don't you think.  Such happy little faces, bless them.  Close up my cutting out skills look a little hap hazard but hey ho, you don't really notice from a distance.

Have you started playing around with Christmas crafty stuff yet?  I'd love to hear about all your makes.  Am already counting down the days, only 74 Sleeps to go!!

Thanks for popping by.
Lolo xx

5 comments:

  1. So cute, I love gingerbread men!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gingerbread family Lolo .... I've been making felt ones and some stockings today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingerbread men are so cute and that's lovely - don't think I'd have had the patience to cut them out though. Christmas is rolling on so fast, I can't believe it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great stationery to give a special friend and great blog by the way.. by the way come thru my fashion blog and lets follow each other like twitter :)

    chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx