Tuesday 18 October 2011

Limited Edition Yankee Candles

If you are already a fan of Yankee Candles like myself then you may already know about these but I just discovered them in my local department store at the weekend with my sister.  They smell divine and have the cutest labels on the front, much better their normal ones.
I think there are 4 Spoonful of Sugar scents, the one above is the most subtle and it does kind of sparkle too.  Cinnamon Sugar and Vanilla Sugar are also in the range.  Am particularly loving this style of jar too with the metal lid, which to me, will look much better when reused for storage of my bead necklaces in the bedroom.  Price wise were brilliant value, just under £10 for 22oz, which is around £7 less than normal.
Just discovered they do little baby ones too.  How cute is that.  They are on this website, but not so cheap, but they do offer free delivery which is something.  The department store I got mine from was Beales, they recently took over all the Westgate stores.  If you happen to have one of those anywhere near you but be worth popping in there.

Lolo xx

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm not heard of those ones. I'll be taking a visit to a local huge yankee candle stockist soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these look lovely! I have a bit of a thing for scented candles and go through them like wildfire... I'm loving your new blog look. It gets totally addictive messing around with your blog doesn't it? I can't stop changing bits and pieces! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I was a bit worried about having an outburst, but it felt great so I might be doing it more often! Em x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx