Saturday 24 December 2011

Ready for Christmas


It's Christmas Eve and all that is left to do is put out a snack for Santa and Rudolph.  I may not be under the age of 11 anymore but I am still a big kid at heart, like most of us I suspect.


I used to have these little silver doves when my tree was more cream and gold but I like them too much to hide them away.
What it is really about at Christmas time.
My darling sister got me this gingerbread chef last year after I oohed and aahed over her one.  Now if he could just jump down from the tree and help me with some baking.
This silver bell reminds me of the film Polar Express, one of my all time favourite films to watch at christmas and it was on this afternoon.  I sat and watched it whilst wrapping my pressies, definitely Christmas now.
Another heart, because you can never have too many.
My first real Christmas Tree.  No needles have dropped yet, I've got the radiator off behind it and have been watering it regularly.  It doesn't look so 'real' in this piccie but you get the idea.    When Christmas is over I shall put it outside in the garden until it's needles drop then my sister can have it for her woodburner.

Soon I am off to my beddy byes, this Christmas preparation lark has all but worn me out.  Hope you are all more or less ready for the festivities, don't forget to feed Santa and Rudolph.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Lolo xx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, I hope you've had a lovely day - your tree looks fantastic!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx