Thursday 23 August 2012

Nephew 21st Birthday

Back in July my wonderful nephew turned 21 and of course he had to have the obligatory handmade card from his aunty.  Poor boy!
My recently purchased retro paperpad by Papermania had some masculine orange papers which were perfect for his card.  These papers are actually more like cardstock, they are great quality and a dream to work with.  I'm not sure what theme you would call this card, I just chucked everything at it, bit of a collage I think.  Give me girl cards any day of the week.  
Now that rope was meant to be woven, oops!  Hope you liked the card and thanks for popping by.

Lolo xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks very nice, i like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lo..been ages since i last commented...how you doing hun??....see you have been creating and a fab creation too...very modern and im sure it went down brilliantly with the recipient....love all the colours hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx