Monday 18 March 2013

And her daughter got a new job too!



Since leaving Uni my friends daughter has been desparately trying to get a full time job.  It's tough out there and she was beginning to despair when , bam, she lands a job a few days after her mum.  Now how cool is that.


For her card I used my new lace doillie stamps from My Minds Eye.  My collection of this brand is beginning to build up now, their designs are great and the quality is very good.  My technique could do with a bit of practice though.  


All this excitement in a few days and we had warm sunshine today, happy times.  Tomorrow evening we are all off out to our favourite Indian Restaurant to celebrate, chicken tikka here I come!

Congratulations Jess!

Thanks for popping by.  Lolo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx