Sunday 17 March 2013

Friends Congratulation Card

A wonderful friend of mine has gone and landed herself the new role of Store Manager and I am over the moon for her!  She really does deserve it and starts a week from today.
The stamps used in this card came from the magazine Homemade a while back.  I really like the cute little tape measure.  

Her shop is in Hitchin, I hadn't realised how big and vibrant it was.  Lots of lovely pavement cafes and restaurants with the river just around the back of where she will be working.  Oh and there is a market with a large fabric stall, how happy did that make me.  I shall be visiting her a lot me thinks.

Congratulations my friend!!

Thanks for popping by.  Lolo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx