Saturday 20 June 2009

The Happy Tag has come my way!


This arrived from Little Gem. Never done one of these before! I have to list 6 things that make me happy, tough to pick just 6 but here they are:

  1. Obvious one this, but it really is true, my lovely mother, who is just the best
  2. Good old fashioned english fry up, yum, making me hungry just thinking about it


  3. Pretty notebooks, I don't know how many a girl can have, but I just can't resist them and as a compulsive list writter they are a must

  4. Blue sky days, I just don't function if I can't see blue up there


  5. Cute furry things, aka my 3 darling kitty cats, no matter how stressed you get these guys always make you feel better


  6. Cath Kidston shops - I grin continuously like a cheshire cat the minute I approach one of these gorgeous establishments ;o)

    So there you have it bloggers, some little snippets into what makes me tick :o) xx

1 comment:

  1. oooo wow never seen that one before love your snaps...keep happy and sending you some blue skies tomoz lol!!!! hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx