Thursday 9 July 2009

I'm Back - and with some birthday cards

Normal service has been resumed. My mum is back home and recovering well, so all good on that front. Now onto some craftiness, boy have I missed my blog and playing in my craft room. I sat in it last night (the craftroom that is) and just looked through some of my stash and stroked it! Normal people would say I am bonkers but bloggers will definitely understand me, I hope :o)

Anyway onto the cards I made for my nieces birthday. They had to be quick cards, she still loved them though, and bless her she keeps them all in a little box too.

This was the one for my mum to give her. Anna Griffin features heavily here. The diecuts, frame, and background papers are all from her range. Love the 'fun' feature of these embellishments.

The sentiment was done using my computer. Crowns and rings should always sparkle so used my glue pen and some irredescent glitter from my stash.

The next card was for my nan to give to her. This one uses 'big dots' backgrounds papers by Pink Petticoat which I just adore, they are so versatile.

The flowers are of course by Prima, with a little touch of glitter added so they twinkle in the light. The sentiment was again done using my computer. I find I do most of mine this way now as you can get exactly the message you want and it's so quick to do.

Lastly there is my card to her. With so much pink and green in the other two I chose black, brown and white for mine. Very classic. Background papers are again from Pink Petticoat, this time her 'flourishes' range.

Those gorgeous diecut flowers are by Anna Griffin, the ribbon from my stash and the sentiment done as the others.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by:o)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow darling these are stunning cards you have been a busy girl
    fab designs
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx