Thursday 19 November 2009

Another year older, how did that happen!

Have been a very lucky girl today, got to have a lovely lunch with my nan, mum and sister. French toast, crispy bacon and maple syrup was my request and it was scrummy.

Look at the little gifts and cards they got me. Most of the cards were magic ones, you know the kind that money falls out of when you open them!

My sister also got me the wooden heart and sweet little crochet purse. She thought the words were very appropriate as people are always asking what do I do with my time!

We also had cake and did you know that Tesco now do that Dime bar cake you get at Ikea, that's me done for on the weight front then;o) Did go for a walk in our beautiful park afterwards though, it was so lovely and windy, my fave weather, and still loads of leaves to run through like a child.

Off to my favourite Indian restaurant tonight with the OH. Gosh there's a real food theme going on here, best not get on the scales for a few days eh! xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Lo-lo
    Happy Birthday to you!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!

    We have a lot in common, I love all the foods you mentioned!

    French Toast and maple syrup with bacon - definitely and indian... yum yum!

    I used to love the Dime bar cake but after a recent craving on having some it wasn't as good as I remembered!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to yuo
    bread and butter in the gutter
    happy birthday to you
    soz about the dreadful song lol!!! my kids loved singing this at b'days and who's the big kid now hope you enjoy your indian fancy one myself..scrummy....birthday hugs sassyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx