Monday 23 November 2009

More cards

There are sooo many November birthdays in my family! Below are a few more cards that I've made for the relevant family members. Not 100% happy with this bunch but my blog is about the good and the bad so post them I must!

K&Company Hopscotch papers

K&Company tags from an embellishment kit

Printed card from a Papermania boxed collection

Prima flowers and Brenda Walton chipboard sentiment

One of my flowers I made for a Pink Petticoat challenge, waste not want not!

Bit of bling from my stash

Cake was cut out of foam with Quickutz 4x4 die cake set
Glitter handmade paper from stash


Chipboard shapes and some paper from stash.

All these birthdays add up to a lot of cake! Needless to say my jeans are a tad on the tight side at the mo and I've still got the Christmas food to come ;o). Thanks for popping by. xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lolo. I hope your evening went well. It does sound like you had a fab day your family.
    Your cards are lovely. Just thinking about writing mine out as I will be away for while so need to be well organised!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty pink floral card! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think they're all great - I don't see any bad or ugly

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty blog, lovely cards!
    :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB cards Babe.
    i find family Birthdays the hardest, as they will be so full of expectation of masterpieces dropping on their mat LOL They wont be disappointed in yours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card,,,,welldone~ i love those card...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx