Monday 30 November 2009

Sister - my card to her

And it's another card post! My camera battery died on me so it got missed off my earlier post. Am really liking this one, it just seemed to come together if you know what I mean. Quite dramatic too.

Dresses were made out of Anna Griffin paper cut from my Spellbinders Nestibilities large scallop circle, then used the offcuts to layer underneath as petticoats. I embossed the black cardstock strip using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder through my Quickutz Revolution machine.

No computer sentiment on this one! Found stashed away in a box these mini cardstock alphabets from K&Co that I have had for ages. Mounted them on foam pads for dimension, the sentiment was from a QVC set which I trimmed to fit the card.

I was very thrifty and used up all the offcuts of the paper/card and cut out small scallop circles again using Spellbinders Nestibilities and then stuck these to a plain paper bag I had. The gift tag was also decorated with a co-ordinating dress to match the card.

Now at last I can concentrate on my Christmas cards! Thanks for popping by. xx

Supplies: Papers - Anna Griffin Cardstock - stash Sentiments - K&Co and QVC Tag and Bag - stash Ribbon - American Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Ooo she's going to love everything - so lovely. Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!
    Isn't it great when something you 'throw' together turns out amazing...well done hun

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :) She will be thrilled xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx