Tuesday 1 December 2009

He's at it again, what is it with cats!

Now I need to print something off, but look at him, how can I disturb something soo cute. He looks so chilled out and happy and I just can't do it. See cats are time wasters, we'll do anything to keep them happy, delay making the bed, sit for hours in same position with them on your laps even though you can't feel your legs anymore, stop reading your newspaper coz they have sat on it, to name but a few!

Any other cat owners out there who put their life on hold for the cute furry things! xx

4 comments:

  1. cute indeedy ;)

    Thank you so much for your uplifting comments, really helped me look deep into my soul and understand what Christmas is Really all about

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo, he is so cute! Happy Holidays to you!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep my baby...er cat i just do all youve stated and more..like once she was under a bush in a thunderstorm too scared to come in wet feet you see ...now whos the idiot that ran out in her slippers with large brollie to fetch her in ME!!!!!!! lol..sill it is said dogs have masters and cats have slaves ...how true hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx