Saturday 31 March 2012

I have a poorly car

My little rover which I've been happily driving for the past 10 years has sprung a leak!  I whisked her off to a garage for a diagnosis and it wasn't good.  Head gasket madam and your radiator is knackered as well.  £500 to fix it, car worth £300 so not going down the repair route then.
So now I am on the hunt for a replacement which I have to say am finding a little stressful.  This is partly due to my indecisive nature, and the fact that I get a bit panicky when faced with a large purchase and no money back returns policy.  Anyway after much internet searching and driving the OH slightly mad with my silly girly questions I'm gonna go for a Ford Focus.  Reliable, economic to run some nice luxury touches like a heated windscreen and one ginormous boot that I can. as he says, fit all my 'crap' in lol!

Now all I have to do is find one that is in my price range.

Lolo xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww,good luck,I'm right there with you on the stress,I can't make decisions on big things either!!!
    My son just got his GF a lil Renault Clio for £400 and it's a great runabout for her,so they are out there :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice - I steer clear of any old French cars (not reliable), and don't think you can go wrong with Ford, VW or any of the Japanese cars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx